Friday, December 23, 2011

Drawing Solutions Success Stories

Recently I asked Lola Michelin whether she had any stories to share about her success with the "big picture" map we created in her office a couple of years ago.  She's since moved her office to a beautiful new location on Vashon Island.  Here's what she wrote back:



"What stunned me was that I was talking about you to a friend here and I said how we did the “Big Picture” illustration with you that hung in our office for a year.  I pulled it out to show her and the barn that you drew in one corner to represent our virtual and resident campus is identical to the barn that is on the new property…gave me shivers!  The power of visualization in terms of manifestation is too amazing!"


Don't you want to turn your dreams into reality?  You can when you draw a simple picture of what you want and pack it with all of the feelings you imagine you'll have when that dream is real.  Act as if it is occurring right now.
Find out more in my new book Drawing Solutions How Visual Goal Setting Will Change Your Life at Amazon now.  You can live your life to the fullest right now, it's easier than you think. 


I can't wait to hear the stories from your experiences.  Share them!

No comments:

Post a Comment